domingo, 4 de marzo de 2007

dibujo libre


A place called home
PJ HARVEY
One day I knowWe'll find A place of hope Just hold on to me Just hold on to me Walk tightOne line You're wanted This time There's no-one to blame Just hold on to meAnd I'm right on time And the birds keep singing And you're right on line And the bells keep ringing } come on my love And the battle is won And the planes keep winging And I'm right on time And the girl keeps singingI walkI wade Through full landsAnd lonely I stumble I stumble With you I wait To be born Again With love comes the day Just hold on to me Now is the time to follow through, to read the signs Now the message is sent, let's bring it to its final endOne-day-I-know-there'll-be-a-place-called-home.

No hay comentarios:

Mi foto
crespo, entre rios, Argentina
Ilustrador,Artista Gráfico